Friday 8 May 2009

One week in Romania

I can say that this school trip surpassed my expectations.
It was a school trip full of new experiences.
I really liked a lot of moments of this trip that I’d like to stand out: getting along with these teachers (that are all very cool and nice), getting along with foreign and Romanian students (that are all very nice and hospitable).
Brief description of Constanţa: a port city, very cold in the morning and at night with old buildings and not very pleasant to the view because of the colors of the buildings (that were very dark).
I liked this experience a lot except of the food (because I’m very weird with the food that I eat) e especially the drivers, that were crazy and they did lots of crazy maneuvers with the car that I don’t even want to talk…
Just to finish, I want to stand out three things: it was in Romania that I ate a “rice gruel” that was very good, I tasted every kind of water: water with gas (that I hated…), with no gas (apa plata, I think) and with no gas “parcially” (because it had gas, but at least it was better that the one with gas) and that a girl would always tell me “Hi, Tiago” and “Bye, Tiago!” at least… 30 times a day!
Tiago Ferreira (9ºE)

3 comments:

Élia Martins said...

Fantastic vision you have about Romania.
Thanks

Paulo Diegues said...

hey guys/kids i really like your impressions about the trip.
one can see some heart in what u write. i really liked this trip also.

Lee said...

funny, you are sweet Tiago!
:) Kisses