Saturday 9 May 2009

In my heart I have two countries


I started this trip with some doubts and on what I would find; but my expectations were better than what I was waiting.
For me, going to Romania was a mark on my life; I was able comparing different styles and behaviors, what give me another perspective.
Romania was a country that left me the will to come back again and I hope so. Was not the monuments or the traditions but the people and their care to the others.
Now in my heart I have two countries, Portugal and Romania.

Rui Guerreiro (11ºC)

3 comments:

Élia Martins said...

Beatiful message.
Thanks

Paulo Diegues said...

hey guys/kids i really like your impressions about the trip.
one can see some heart in what u write. i really liked this trip also.

Lee said...

beauty is in you,Rui Guerreiro!

beauty comes from each of us:)