Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hello from Italy!!!


Hi from Marta from Chieri-Torino-Italy.I want to thank all the students of the Comenius Project because I met beautiful people. Before, Romania was such an obscure country to me, even if my friend Razvan in Italy is Romanian, but at Constanza Comenius International Meeting I’ve learnt so much about it! A great recollection of my Romanian trip is when I went to the seaside with the Portuguese and Romanian students. It was beautiful because we had a very nice time. We talked and talked and talked about our countries and our different ways of life, listened to each other music, we compared our schools: at the end of the day we were exhausted because to understand each other we had to speak English all the time! Even at school we had a great time all the students sang a song composed by Mr Robert, the German music teacher, based on Bach Music, which came to be Comenius Quo Vadis Homo Sapiens? hymn.
Love Marta.

2 comments:

Lilizinha said...

Hello Marta. Wellcome to our blog!!
Continue to send news. A big kiss from Portugal

Élia Martins said...

It is fantastic having same news from our partners. Sharing some information.
Welcome to Quo Vadis Homo sapiens´blog.
Kisses from Portugal.