Thursday 8 October 2009

Marta from Poland

My name is Marta Sędacka.

I’m 17. I live in Polkowice and it’s a small city. I go to the secondary school in Polkowice. I love all kinds of music. When I listen to some songs, I can just put the head phones on and move to another world. I can say that music is the love of my life ;D I train Hip-Hop dancing. I have one brother Krzysztof, and also a dog, which makes me smile and two turtles. I love doing crazy things! In my free time I like going out with my cousin, who is a photographer, and taking funny photos and make faces. I love being in a good company and having my best friends by my side. I think that life is too short for moodiness and unpleasant times.

1 comment:

Miguel Reis said...

Hello!!!!
I hope u like Portugal.
Portugal is beatiful!
Well, good bye for now ;)