Sunday 25 October 2009

I miss you !



I don't know what to start with ... You probably know how glad and amazed I am after the stay in Portugal, at last I haven't hidden my emotions ! It was one of the best experiences in my whole life. I feel lucky for being a member of the Comenius project and having an opportunity to meet you. It was the perfect mix - beautiful country and beautiful people ! A week in Almada changed my opinion about Portugal - from very good to possibly best. I've seen many breathtaking places and I enjoyed trying new things. I was hosted by a great, loving family and surrounded by open-minded and friendly students. You made my stay unforgettable. It is impossible to express my feelings about the trip with words. Everything I could write here is not enough ! Thank you very much. I'm counting day to our meeting in Poland - I can't wait !
Weronika <3
P.S. I forgot to share my e-mail address with most of the people, here it is: weronikastrug@onet.eu.

2 comments:

Lilizinha said...

Thanks for your post. Continue to write.

Élia Martins said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment.