Wednesday 7 October 2009

Jola from Poland

My name is Jola.
I was born on 4 april 1992 in Lubin. I live in a one-family house with my parents and a younger brother. I am a student at the secondary school in Polkowice. I am a tall person. I have long hair, brown eyes. I dress fashionably, but at the same time I like sports and casual clothes. Yachting is my hobby, and also photography, music and movies. These are my favorite bands: NDK, Prodigy and Myslovitz. I like Polish comedy movies and psychological movies. I’m quite hard-working. I always try to do all the tasks given to me and I help my parents in the housework often. Kindness is my greatest advantage and I’m very helpful and have a great sense of humor, so I laugh a lot.
When I complete my education at this school , I would like to study medicine- and this is my greatest dream.My motto: Live as if this was the last day of your life.

No comments: