Thursday 18 March 2010

I´m going to Poland

Hi, I am Joana, I am 17 y.o. (I´ll be 18 soon, on 14th April).
I don´t really know what to say, but i know that i am supposed to describe myself, so i have to do it..
This is going to be the first time i´ll visit an other country, by Comenius Project. I received a German girl in my home and i think this program is so nice to meet new people and learn other things. I hope to have a great time there with you and your family.
I am a kind person, but quite shy. I need time to know people but i think that won´t be a problem. I really love kids and animals, so if you have a big family i´ll be very happy
I like so much to play sports, i play volleyball, at school with my friends and it´s quite funny i like it a lot! I like traveling, shopping, singing (especially karaoke) and many other things..
I don´t remember anything more to say.

See you soon

1 comment:

Maarta said...

ohh. I'm so excited. ;) See you soon in Polkowice ;)